Monday, April 16, 2007

Boredom has struck (and...another two bite the dust).

So I've got 4 days off, and I'm bored. So bored, that I'm going to visit my parents again tommorrow. And I've already started to rearrange my furniture, which some of you might remember was a favorite pastime of mine before I went back to school, and has been on hold...until now:) The rearranging will have to wait until my next set off to be totally finished as I have a shelf to put up and I don't think my neighbours would like to hear me drilling into the wall at 11pm, the time it is now. (Although, don't get me wrong, I did consider it for more than a few seconds). I don't think I've been bored in a long time. Truly bored I mean. There are different kinds of bored for me. Like when I was in school I would get bored and lay on the couch and watch tv, even though I had a ton of homework to do, so it was more like an avoidance of something I hated kind of bored. But now I really am just bored, with nothing to do. (well, there's always something but I have more time to do those things and of course I procrastinate). I was actually excited when Dawn from staffing called and asked if I wanted to pick up an overtime shift next week. Of course I accepted. I guess this is what hobbies are for, which I remember writing about in my very first blog entry but have just not seemed to be able to get started. I think once my furniture is rearranged I will start a knitting project. I also need to get off the couch and start exercising, because my bum is showing the effects of my love for Safeway donuts. I also remembered today that I sort of made a vow to get in shape before my 30th birthday and I haven't started yet. I thought I had lots of time left but it's April already.... uh oh.

On Sunday my friend Christopher got married. The wedding was a lot of fun. Here are a few pics.



Congratulations to Christopher and Michelle.



Some of us girls, most of us single (well, all, except Kyla on the end)



Some Asians (don't worry, they don't mind...)




Some crazy dancing pictures. The blurred effect makes us look like better dancers.

No comments: