Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Last weekend...

Last weekend I went to Vancouver Island (Duncan, as in Drunkin Duncun) to a friend's wedding. It was a great wedding, and it was good to see catch up with my friends Sheila and Andra from school. Here are some pics of the happy couple - Natalie and Kurtis. (And who doesn't love a chocolate fountain?) I also spent some time with my parents on Salt Spring because they only live a short ferry ride across the narrows from Duncan. On the ferry on the way home to Tswassen (I can never spell it) these guys just got up and started playing their instruments and singing. Their band is called Headwater, they're from PEI and were on their way into Vancouver for some shows. They made the ferry trip go super fast and it was awesome just sitting back and relaxing and listening to quality live music - one of my favorite things in life. "Tractor Jazz" is their genre. I think that's funny - rednecks with class??? Anyways, I like them - kind of like Bluegrass really. I bought their cd cause they were selling them, and I can add them to my itunes party shuffle. Check them out at www.headwaterband.com






1 comment:

Brad and Samantha said...

post some pics of your parents house on salt spirng...