Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Only totally inappropriate men find me attractive - episode 2

I'll keep it brief. I was on the ferry, unshowered, frizzy haired, no makeup, and wearing workout pants. This guy, and his two friends, who were all obviously very hungover from the night before, sit directly in front of me - facing me. I look up and the guy is totally staring me down - right in my eyes! The freak that I am freaked out and looked away, went completely red in the face, and reverted to reading my book. The guy then proceeded to ask his friends for a "style report" to which I didn't hear the answer, and when I put my book down at one point I heard his friend say, "there's your opening." From eavesdropping I learned the guy was actually quite intelligent and I think an Accountant. So maybe not that inappropriate. I tried to make eye contact with him again but I guess I blew my chance. I seriously need an in-service to build this skill. I know that one day it will all work out just fine.

No comments: