Thursday, February 1, 2007

Only totally inappropriate men find me attractive

That's right. 4 days into my new job (actually working on the ward) I get hit on, I think, by yet another totally inappropriate man. I don't mean that he was BEING inappropriate, although he definitely was, but rather that he is inappropriate for ME. Some of you have heard my stories, like during my practicum on the psych ward, and the m*st*rbtr on the island (can you figure out my code? God forbid some sickos would come across my wee blog looking for **r*).

This time, this big middle aged tattooed biker guy who I can assure you with utmost positivity has links to a well known "club," and, after he tells me he's spent time in prison, used to "smell" illegal substances (if you catch my drift), and has a brother in prison for murder, looks at me and stops mid sentence in whatever mumbo jumbo is was rambling on about and says to me, "Please don't take this the wrong way, I don't want you to be offended, but, you're very pretty." He then goes on to assure me that he won't stalk me and that the only stalking he could ever do would be on a city bus cause he's too sick to actually stalk....

Please...all you normal guys about my age....I don't know...if you think it...say it maybe...?
You never know. What are you afraid of?