Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday afternoon blues

I've got the Sunday afternoon blues. I don't want to go to work tommorrow. At all. I'm starting to get stressed out thinking about it. Two days off is definitley not enough. I have to say for this reason I'm glad I'm a nurse. Once I'm done orientation I'll get 2 to 4 days off and will never be at work for more than 4 days in a row. Mind you those are 12 hour day and 12 hour night shifts...but I can handle that as long as I have some time off to enjoy my new "time off."

This morning was wonderful. I went to Tenth Ave Alliance and it was awesome! Ken's message was just what I needed and the music was great. I love that place. Then my friend had her birthday lunch at this really great restaurant in Yaletown called Glowbal. I had eggs benny with panchetta, fries, and a salad. Fabulous. Now I'm at home, in my pyjamas (at 5:40pm) and I'm not wanting to go to work tommorrow. I still haven't cleaned up my stuff from cramming for the exam and I was hoping to start some sewing projects this weekend but that's going to have to wait. I'm in the middle of doing laundry, have to cook my meals for the next two days, and... Work sucks. I wish I could just stay home and have fun all the time.

2 comments:

monotonyOchange said...

me too (x2)

Brad and Samantha said...

if you are ever realy really bored come visit moose jaw!! I am not joking.