Saturday, May 12, 2007

No Landscapes....

I went to Whistler last weekend with some friends. We were all excited to go as the weather in town was hot so we packed up our capris' and flipflops and headed for ...(screech)... the mountains. That's right - once we got there we remembered why people ski there - it's cold!!! So I put on as many layers as I could, which ended up being a hoodie and my jean jacket and walked around the village. Turns out we didn't stick out - although there were people wearing their ski gear, there were also girls wearing nothing more than miniskirts and t-shirts. But thank goodness for their Uggs otherwise I don't know what they'd do (note: sarcasm). We had a nice weekend. It was good to get away and relax, away from the ordinary. Here's a few pics - you'll notice we didn't do anything athletic or wildernessy. I'd like to try the ZipTrek next time.



wanna be wicked


mmm...learning to be wicked


Only Jason's really wicked


In the moooo-d

No comments: