Monday, May 14, 2007

Projects - finally!

A couple of weekends ago I bought a new adirondack chair for my deck. I put it together all by myself and painted it my favorite colour. I bought one a few years ago and have been looking for a matching one ever since but was not able to find one. So I bought this one that's a bit different, and even has a foot rest.


(I can't figure out how to make them upright!!!! Any tips??? I think I'm going to look for a new blog site)

And just yesterday I finally started a knitting project. It's a shrug, a very small one. And it's my first project on circular needles. I don't even know if it's something I'll be able to wear, but that's how it goes. If I could figure out this blogger thing I'd post the link to a photo but I can't so I won't. I used to be able to make a highlighted link but for some reason I can't do it anymore, or rather I've forgotten how. So here's a picture of the start. I'll post more as I go.

No comments: