Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I don't know what's going on next door...

but it sounds like someone's stuck in a really big bathtub.

You know the sound the tub makes when you move your bum along the bottom really fast? Well that's the sound I'm hearing from the supposedly empty apartment next door, except on a much larger and louder scale. And the little old lady who lived there, who was about 95 years old, died a while back and the apartment has been empty ever since. ...as far as I know the for sale sign is still hanging outside. Since she died I have not heard a sound...until now. You see she was a very sweet and quiet lady, except sometimes she had baths in the middle of the night and I would often hear her bum squeaking the bottom of the tub at the most unusual hours and I always wondered what that was all about?

Please understand. The sounds right now are quite unsettling. It's as though the apartment is one large bathtub and someone is...well. Could it be the ghost of Mrs E?

3 comments:

Nat said...

Great blog Rhonda!! I found your blog via Brad and Sam's. It sure is a small world. Congrats on your job - where are you working?

Hillary said...

Wow, that's kinda creepy!

Craig said...

I am creeped out just reading that post.